Our gold vermeil is a 2.5 micron overlay of 22K gold on a base of 925 sterling silver. Gold vermeil jewellery will fade naturally over time (1-2 years), acquiring a patina that adds character to the piece. For those that prefer the original lustre of the gold vermeil we do offer a re-plating service.
How to take care of gold vermeil jewellery
- Rinse in cold fresh water
- Pat dry with a soft 100% cotton cloth.
- Remove your jewellery prior to swimming, bathing and showering.
- Apply lotions and perfume well before putting on the jewellery.
- Avoid chemicals, hand sanitiser and cosmetics.
- When not worn, store your jewellery in original Olamii pouch.
For our silver pieces, we use recycled and ethically sourced 925 sterling silver.
As our design and sustainability principles involve quality and timelessness so our pieces may be loved longer, we only use recycled and ethically sourced 925 sterling silver. We do recommend taking care of your silver so it will continue to glow.
How to take care of sterling silver jewellery
- Rinse in cold water
- Pat dry with soft 100% cotton cloth
- Remove jewellery before swimming, bathing or showering
- When not worn, store your jewellery in the original Olamii pouch.